Garden Design School
Welcome to Garden Design School, a leading independent provider of vocational training in garden design, held at the University of Bristol Botanic Garden, Bristol.
Garden Design School offers professional and inspirational training in all major creative and technical aspects of garden and landscape design to equip you with everything you need to know to become a professional garden designer. Our garden design diploma sets a first class and leading standard.
Garden Design School's Diploma
- A unique, pragmatic diploma curriculum taught by one of the UK’s leading practicing garden and landscape designers, and supported by highly respected industry consultants.
- Intensive and fast-track, a career building course providing a first class qualification within just one academic year.
- Carefully structured course content equips students with the creative design and technical skills required to progress them to a professional standard.
- Restricted class sizes of no more than 13 students optimise one-to-one teaching and feedback.
- Providing an interactive and inspiring learning environment, Garden Design School has been empowering students to confidently embark on a career in garden design since 2001.
- Free taster days provide a valuable opportunity to meet tutors and graduates to get a flavour of what it feels like to be a part of Garden Design School.
The School’s co-founder and principal tutor Robin Templar Williams is an established, industry leading, garden designer. He has developed and taught world-class garden design courses and workshops at many horticultural, landscape and garden design schools in the UK, and internationally.
Supporting lectures on specialist subjects are provided by a range of other highly respected industry consultants. For more information please see our Tutors page